I would like to invite all our loyal executives and aspiring executives to submit any business or economics questions you may have.
These are the guidelines:
- My goal is to surprise the reader. It should be like a shopping trip to Costco; New, Quality and Accessible ideas.
- I want to explore ideas from a different angle than is the norm. Diversity in perspective is the secret sauce. behind innovation.
- It must be generally related to Business. I like expansive but not so much as to not have at least a faint connection to the core topic.
- I must be comfortable writing about it. Here is where morality or even insight has its limits. In the end, I am pretty ignorant about a lot of stuff.
- Generally, these are the topics I try to follow: Accounting, Business, Finance, Growth, Human Resources, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Operations, Turnaround, Sales, Education, Creativity, Leadership, Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Environment, History, Demographics, International, Politics, Bonds, Commodities, Economy, Futures, Investing, Trading, Markets, Options, Real Estate, Stocks, Mergers and Acquisitions, Hedge Funds, Money Management, Private Equity, Selling a Business, Venture Capital, Books
Alberto A Lopez